International Conference on Energy, Environment, Epidemiology and Information System (ICENIS) is annual conference organized by School of Postgraduate Studies Diponegoro University, one of the leading universities in Indonesia. This conference has been succesfully conducted since 2016 with the name of International Conference on Energy, Environment and Information System and therefore becoming an annual event. All accepted articles of the 1st – 4th ICENIS have been published in Advanced Science Letters Vol 23 Number 3 March 2017 pp 2197-2635, E3S Web of Conferences Vol 31 (2018) E3S Web of Conferences Vol 73 (2018), and E3S Web of Conferences Vol 125 (2019) respectively.
After Successful in the previous event with more than 300 selected paper have been published in conference proceeding indexed by Scopus, we invite for 5th 2020 ICENIS on August 12th – 13th, 2020 at Santika Hotel Premier Semarang with the theme “Emphasizing Environment and Human Security towards Global Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) 2030”. This conference will cover all research and development in the fields of energy, environment, epidemiology and information system. All accepted paper will be published in conference proceeding indexed by Scopus, selected paper will be published in Hayati Journal of Biosciences, and International Journal of Renewable Energy Development.
What is Our Goal ?
To create an international forum for the researchers, students, industries and governments to communicate their results on the fundamentals and application of energy, environment, epidemiology and information systems.
To share and exchange ideas, thoughts and discussions on all aspects of energy, environment, epidemiology and information systems.
To facilitate the formation of networks among participants to enhance the quality and benefits of research and development.
- Energy management and policy
- Energy planning and Education
- Energy conservation and efficiency
- Energy conversion technology
- Renewable energy
- Nonrenewable energy / Fossil energy
- Culture and Environmental Development in Coastal Community
- Environmental Conservation
- Environmental Policy, Planning and Education
- Environmental Technology
- Environmental Health and Toxicology
- Environmental Epidemiology
- Pollution Control
- Waste Management
- Green Infrastructure and Resilience
- Epidemiology related to disease and health event preventionmand control
- Managerial epidemiology
- Environmental epidemiology
- Occupational epidemiology
- Nutritional epidemiology
- Behavioral epidemiology
- Bussiness Intelligence
- Supply Chain Information Systems
- Industrial Information Systems
- Decission Support Systems
- Smart Information Systems
- Health, Safety and Environment Information Systems
The Sponsors actually can be shown here.
+62 24 8449 608 (Office)
+62 813 2647 7628 (Prof. Hadiyanto)
+62 812 2811 8006 (Silvia Nur Safa’ah, S.E.)
+62 813 9085 6514 (Eko Pujiyanto)
Email : icenis (at) live.undip.ac.id
Santika Hotel Premier
Pandanaran No.116-120 Semarang 50134
Central Java – Indonesia
Phone : +62 24-8413115